King Arthur Flour Baker's catalog

Jim Carey <JCAREY@cykick.infores.com>
Mon, 19 Jul 1993 16:58:56 EDT
v004.n026.3
We recently received a copy of the King Arthur Flour Baker's catalog.
It has a large collection of stuff having to do with baking. One thing
it does have is a large collection of specialty flours like Amaranth,
chickpea, and others.  Their white flour prices are high compared to
what is in our Stop and Shop, but it is a supply for the other types
of flours.  Their order number is 1-800-827-6836 (daytime hours
Eastern time).  Their 24-hour fax number is 1-802-649-5359.

--

Jim Carey
jcarey@cykick.infores.com or jim.carey@infores.com