Re: BREAD Digest V4 #22

sandy@pt.Cyanamid.COM (Sandy Silverman)
Tue, 22 Jun 93 08:37:44 EDT
v004.n023.1
To follow up on the  post about turning the machine over and getting out the
crumbs:  I knew there was some kind of "hitch" in my Zojirushi; it wasn
't kneading properly.  I turned it over, took off the bottom plate and found
that part of the belt was worn.  I called Zoji in California and asked about
buying a new belt.  They said they would send one for free even though I
couldn't prove that we got it less than a year ago (gift) (still under
warranty).  Pretty nice, I thought.
Sanford Silverman                      >Opinions expressed here are my own<
American Cyanamid
sandy@pt.cyanamid.com, silvermans@pt.cyanamid.com     "Yeast is Best"