In search of: the perfect toaster!?

close@lunch.wpd.sgi.com (Diane Barlow Close)
Tue, 18 May 93 9:57:06 PDT
v004.n017.5
I have an older Hitachi bread making machine, one that can produce
1 1/2 lb sized loaves, and I've yet to find a toaster that will fit
the whole bread slice (both vertically and horizontally).  Most
toasters are too short for slices of this bread.  I've tried toaster
ovens, but they tend to dry the bread out more than toasters.

Has anyone found a tall toaster that fits bread machine slices
perfectly?  (I sure hate white ends on my toast.)  Has anyone come up
with an alternative solution?  (Besides cutting the slices in half?)

--
Diane Barlow Close
	close@lunch.wpd.sgi.com