What went wrong?

"Steven A. Hocevar" <STEVE@stimpy.hsc.ucalgary.ca>
Mon, 10 May 1993 10:34:12 -0600 (MDT)
v004.n016.2
I just purchase "Bread Machine Magic" and tried the receipe for "Jallepeno
Cheese Bread".  It was a failure.  A big lump of dense something.

It called for 1/2 cup sourcream and 1/8 cup water and 1 egg.  Thats all for the
liquid.  I would expect more.  It also mentioned to put the jallepenos and the
cheese in with all the over ingrediencs.  I have a Regal with a rasin bread
setting so that stuff like jalledpenoes and cheese can be added into the batter
10 minutes before the end of the kneeding cycle so they don't get chewed up too
much.  Why didn't the receipe say to add these ingredience then?

I guess what I'm asking is....does anyone have this book and what are your
experiences with the receipes in it?

-Steve