King Arthur address/phone

a.m.osborne
22 Mar 1993 8:39 EST
v004.n012.2
The King Arthur flour people:  have a
catalog called The King Arthur Flour Baker's Catalogue
that has all kinds of flours (and baking equipment)!
Their address is:  The Baker's catalogue, RR2 Box 56, Norwich, VT
05055.  Their phone number is 1-800-827-6836 (you could
probably call for a catalog too).  Here's a list of
the flours they carry:

unbleached all-purpose
stone ground whole wheat flour
soft winter wheat
whole wheat pastry flour
8-grain flour
10-grain flour
Cornell mix
Ezekiel mix
barley flakes
thick oat flakes
steel-cut (cracked) oats
rye flakes
triticale flakes
wheat flakes
wheat berries (kernels)
cracked wheat
corn germ
millet (whole)
amaranth
brown rice
barley
white buckwheat
cornmeal
vital wheat gluten
oat
pumpernickel
white rye
semolina
soy
teff
triticale

They carry herbs, spices, dried fruits, different sugars, sourdough
starters (I just bought their Friendship starter), books, oils,
flavorings, pasta, etc.  My catalog is getting worn cuz I look through
it so much!  They are really pleasant over the phone and pack your
order VERY well.  I highly recommend them!

Arlene Osborne