Bread Making Machine Wanted--New or Used

zimm@leland.stanford.edu (Dylan Yolles)
Thu, 25 Apr 1991 09:03:00 GMT
v002.n010.3
Greetings bread-o-philes...

Your writings have convinced me that I need a bread making machine,
and I'm leaning towards the Panasonic, mainly because of the "gooey
center" problem with the Welbilt. My questions are:

1) Does anyone want to sell their bread machine (preferably but
not necessarily Panasonic)?
2) What are the best prices these days for a new machine? I know
about DAK and Damark: $125 or so for the Welbilt. That seems good,
but the best (only) price I've seen on the Panasonic is $229 at
47th St. Photo, which is getting up there.

Thanks--

Dylan
zimm@leland.stanford.edu
(probably best to respond to me rather than to the list; I'll summarize
if necessary)