Re: recipe typo?

Rick Turley <rickt@hpfccg.sde.hp.com>
Fri, 19 Apr 1991 09:04:00 GMT
v002.n009.4
> From degood@avo.hp.com Mon Apr 15 05:25 MDT 1991

> I just noticed that the egg bread recipe contains no eggs ...

> John

Ooops again!!  Here's the corrected recipe......

EGG BREAD
- ---------
An attractive egg-rich bread, excellent for  sandwiches and toast.  This  bread
may be made completely in the bread  machine or shaped into a twisted loaf  and
baked in a conventional oven.
(This is one of our "standard" sandwich breads - dried out it also makes  great
teething biscuits!  I found that the DAK Egg Bread Recipe works MUCH better!)

INGREDIENTS                    ABM-100              ABM-300/350

Yeast                          1 package            1 1/2 tsp
bread flour                    3 cups               2 cups
sugar                          2 T                  4 tsp
salt                           2 tsp                1 1/2 tsp
cool butter (cut in pieces)    2 T                  4 tsp
egg (room temperature)         2 (1/2 cup)          1 (1/4 cup)
milk (80 degrees)              3/4 cup              1/2 cup
water (80 degrees)             1/4 cup              1/4 cup
SETTING                        White Bread          MEDIUM
                               10 o'clock