Bread Machine Rye Bread with Onions and Caraway

Tue, 10 Mar 2015 19:30:52 -0700
v115.n010.5
* Exported from MasterCook *

               Bread Machine Rye Bread with Onions and Caraway

Recipe By     :
Categories    : Bread                           Bread Machine
                  Ethnic                          Low Fat

    2               cups  bread flour
       1/2           cup  rye flour
    2        tablespoons  sugar
    1         tablespoon  milk, skim -- or nonfat milk
    1           teaspoon  salt
    1         tablespoon  butter
       1/4           cup  onions -- chopped
    1 1/2      teaspoons  caraway seeds -- or more if needed

Jewish

Add more caraway next time, though, as we really like that flavor. I
doubled the recipe to make a large loaf, and it worked fine. I
usually just use my machine for the kneading process and than finish
the loaf by hand, but let the machine do the whole thing this time,
since I was busy all day.

Put ingredients into bread machine as directed by the manufacturer.

Push start

Add more caraway seeds (either at the beginning or at the beep) if
you enjoy the taste.

    "Excellent bread. Nice, light texture and good crust."
Source:
    "Bravesbbfan's Kitchen"
S(Internet address):
    "https://recipeland.com/recipe/v/rye-bread-onions-caraway-21404";
Start to Finish Time:
    "1:05"
T(Cook):
    "1:00"

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 117 Calories; 1g Fat (11.3%
calories from fat); 3g Protein; 22g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary
Fiber; 3mg Cholesterol; 189mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 1 1/2
Grain(Starch); 0 Vegetable; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.

Serving Ideas : Made the house smell great, and was perfect with a
steaming bowl of split pea soup!