Leaf lard: another source

Ilene Wagner <iwagner@frontiernet.net>
Mon, 14 Oct 2013 10:45:15 -0400
v113.n038.2
Dietrichs Meats in Krumsville Pa., Amish country. Their web site
doesn't take orders. Call to place an order, then send check the old
fashioned way. Sold in 1-lb containers or 10 lb tub, $3.00/lb.,
shipped UPS. Shipping to my location in upstate NY would run $19-20
for five 1-lb tubs; a 10-lb tub only a dollar or two more. Lasts
several months refrigerated, over a year in the freezer. I've never
ordered from them -- just called for information to post here --but
know a pastry chef who's used them for years.

<http://www.dietrichsmeats.com>

Ilene