coconut oil

Lois Omdahl <lomdahl@live.com>
Sat, 5 Oct 2013 10:04:55 -0700
v113.n037.1
Hi everyone
Like so much of our food and many other things we humans like and
need we are the victims of corporate money.  Lard is el ejemplo
perfecto ie:  genetic manipulation of our foods, metro rapid transit,
internet speed, bullet trains and many things I can't remember.

I am now almost 82 years old and no longer cook or bake for myself -
which I really miss - but continue to read columns, articles and
websites about foods.  I particularly enjoy yours as bread baking was
a favorite of mine.

May I suggest the use of coconut oil as a perfect replacement for
butter, lard, Crisco, hair conditioner, moisturizing lotion/cream,
etc.  I used it in all types baking, frying everything from chicken
to eggs (or rather eggs to chicken!).  A little rubbed thru my hair
after shampooing leaves it soft and glistening (silver) but not
greasy.  Read up on the benefits of coconut oil.

It's good on hot popcorn, too.  100% natural, sustainable and it
smells delightful!

A long time reader and fan,
Lois Omdahl