converting sourdough starter hydration %

Jeff Kreitman <jeffkreitman@gmail.com>
Sat, 10 Aug 2013 23:26:24 -0400
v113.n029.7
I need some help confirming my math on how to convert a sourdough
starter that I normally maintain at 100% for a recipe in a different
book based on a starter built at 145%.  If I would normally add 8
ounces of water and 8 ounces of flour, do I now add the same 8 ounces
of flour and 11 5/8 ounces of water to make the conversion?  Also,
can I do this conversion in a single feeding or do I need to feed the
starter in this new ratio multiple times before baking?

Thanks in advance!