Re: parbaking

Dan Haggarty <dan.haggarty@dunhaven.ca>
Mon, 21 Nov 2011 11:14:59 -0500
v111.n046.2
I parbake rolls until they've completed their oven spring and have
just started to brown, which is usually about 2/3 of the total baking
time. When finishing them, I put them in a 350F oven while frozen
(i.e., directly from the freezer) & bake them about 15 minutes until
browned the normal amount.

Dan