RE: Cuisinart Mixer

"Beth Hinkle" <lists@bethhinkle.com>
Mon, 26 Sep 2011 21:48:20 -0700
v111.n038.8
Hi Gary,

I have a 7qt Cuisinart mixer, not the 5 qt, and I love it to
pieces.  As a former KitchenAid advocate, given my choice I'd pick
the Cuisinart every time.  It's done everything I've asked it to
beautifully and has some features that I just love - like a "fold"
speed and an electronic timer.

That said, I haven't made much bread it it.  Because I live alone now
and am not making much bread these days, I use a bread maker to mix
my dough now.  For cakes, cookie dough and whipping needs, the
Cuisinart is a dream.  I can't say enough about the machine and
highly recommend it.

Especially since you can get one for free with your air miles, I'd
say "go for it"!  If it turns out that you don't love it (though I
think that you will), you can find a ready buyer for it.

Beth