Bread Machines

"Philip Barnea" <philby1@bezeqint.net>
Mon, 8 Aug 2011 07:36:17 +0100
v111.n033.1
I've tried bread machines but, to my mind, they take all the fun out
of bread making.  I won't deny that they are a great time saver but
half the fun is in the mixing, the kneading and shaping and watching
that ball of dough transform itself into a great loaf of bread.  We
bought a bread machine about 10 years ago, used it twice and it's
been sitting in our garden shed ever since.

Anyway, my question, should any adjustments be made for a "bread
machine" recipe for normal baking?

Regards from the North of Israel and if any readers are ever in the
area - drop in for coffee and cake (or maybe bread).

Philip