Biscuits <RT>

Sat, 05 Mar 2011 22:43:08 -0800
v111.n010.2
* Exported from MasterCook *

                                Biscuits <RT>

Recipe By     :
Serving Size  : 9     Preparation Time :0:05
Categories    : Bread-Bakers Mailing List       Breads/Muffins/Rolls
                  Eat-Lf Mailing List             Low Fat
                  Side Dishes

    2 1/4           cups  Original Bisquick(r) mix
       2/3           cup  milk

1.   Heat oven to 450F. Stir ingredients until soft dough forms.

2.   Turn onto surface dusted with Bisquick mix. Knead 10 times. Roll
dough 1/2"  thick. Cut with 2 1/2"  cutter. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.

3.   Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown

4.   High Altitude (3500-6500 ft)  No changes.

    "Biscuits are so versatile! Serve them for breakfast with butter
and jam or for dinner in place of bread or rolls."
Source:
    "Betty Crocker"
Start to Finish Time:
    "0:15"

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 131 Calories; 5g Fat (31.6%
calories from fat); 3g Protein; 20g Carbohydrate; 1g Dietary Fiber;
2mg Cholesterol; 359mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 1 1/2 Grain(Starch); 0
Non-Fat Milk; 1 Fat.

NOTES : These are the biscuits that my mother made and then I
made.  They are wonderful.  You can add pretty much any spices/herbs
you want to and it will just add to the flavor.  I would add 1 tsp or
less depending on how strong the spice is.