Bread, Farmhouse White

Tue, 15 Feb 2011 23:49:02 -0800
v111.n008.6
Jeff and I made this today.  We wanted a nice sandwich bread.  Well
the frist time we made this it tured out really bland, like we had
forgotten the salt (we didn't).  So we made it again tonight and even
doubled the salt to 1 tsp.  It still turned out very bland.  Do any
of you have idesa of how we can improve the taste??  Thanks for any
help you can give us.

Reggie

* Exported from MasterCook *

                         Bread, Farmhouse White <R T>

Recipe By     :
Categories    : Bread Machine                   Bread-Bakers Mailing List
                  Breads                          Low Fat

                          1 1/2 lb:
    1                cup  milk
    1                     egg
    2        tablespoons  butter
       1/2      teaspoon  salt
       1/2      teaspoon  sugar
    3               cups  bread flour
    1 1/2      teaspoons  yeast -- rapid or quick
    2        tablespoons  sesame seeds -- toasted, NOTE

NOTE:  Add seeds at the beep or appropriate time for your machine

Put all the ingredients in the bread machine in the order your
machine requires.  Use the raisin or white bread cycle.  DO NOT use
the timer because of the egg.

Source:
    "Bread Machine cookbook V, Donna Rathwell German"

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 127 Calories; 3g Fat (23.2%
calories from fat); 4g Protein; 20g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary
Fiber; 19mg Cholesterol; 94mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 1 1/2
Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.