Muffin tin sizes

Sat, 22 Jan 2011 08:57:40 -0800
v111.n004.10
Since we are still talking about muffins here is some info I hope
will be useful for you.

                        Choosing the Right Muffin Tin

Muffin pan sizes vary, and baking times vary with them:  A mini
muffin will tyake 10 - 12 min; a standard-sized muffin, 15 - 18 min;
and a jumbo muffin, 22 - 25 min.  Fill the muffin cups to any level
you wish.  The standard is about 2/3 full, but you can fill them to
the rim for giant muffins.  Batter for 12 standard muffins will make
48 miniature muffins, but only 6 - 8 jumbo muffins!

Source:
    "muffinrecipes.com"