La Cloche Round and Oblong Clay Bread Bakers

Judith Mayberry <mayberry@san.rr.com>
Fri, 1 Oct 2010 20:20:04 -0700
v110.n033.2
Since I'm getting older and have only myself to provide for, I don't
bake very often. I'm trying to lighten the burden for my children in
the future by disposing of special baking items I don't use but will
be welcomed by people who will appreciate them. I have the round
Sassafras La Cloche Clay Bread Baker in its original box, never
opened till today, and the Sassafras Superstone Covered Oblong Baker
for baguettes, also never opened till today. I had great plans but
never got around to using them! Absolutely new and in perfect condition.

If anyone is interested in purchasing them at about half price, email
me WITH YOUR ZIP CODE.

I'm still working on handling the dough to shape great pizzas. Seems
like a dough that's been in the refrigerator for a couple of days
before shaping is easier to work with.

Judy