Lee Flour Mill

"Lois Omdahl" <loiso43779@olynet.com>
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 08:28:13 -0700
v109.n040.2
Re:  Julie's S-600 Lee Household Flour Mill:

I bought a Lee S-600 mill in 1981 and it has been a wonderful
product.  28 years ago I was doing a lot more cooking and baking than
I do now.  My grandkids are grown up and my husband passed away years
ago so it is only occasionally that I grind red wheat berries into
fragrant warm flour, but when I need it, it always works.  It's set
up in my laundry room and is always ready to plug in.  Hope you enjoy
and get as much use from your mill as I have from mine.

Lois Omdahl
Shelton, WA