bread machines

"SS main" <ssarge@owc.net>
Mon, 31 Aug 2009 07:05:13 -0500
v109.n034.3
I have the very old R2D2 machine by Welbilt.  My machine wants to put
the dry ingredients in first with the liquids and or shortening stuff
on the top.  I did look at other machines and was surprised that some
of them wanted the liquids in first.  I just assumed liquid on the
bottom would leak out.

I can take just about any recipe and convert it to (put in the order
your machine needs) directions.  If you've used your machine - and
lost the manual - try to remember the order you would have put stuff
in - simiple.

As for MasterCook?  I agree, at one point it was a great program.  I
went from MicroCook to Mastercook and from there to Accuchef.  I was
pleasantly enlightened to learn that my old Mastercook recipes could
easily be opened in wordpad or Microsoft Word. (text editing software
of some type).  I can't imagine you'd have a problem with a recipe
because of the source it was stored in.  I  would imagine some of
these recipes on the list came from folks who have been baking for a
long time and could very well have stored their collection in an
older program like Mastercook.

I'm grateful for the recipes.       Don't shoot the messenger..................

:-)Susie