My new bread website

Guy Snape <guy@snapefamily.org.uk>
Tue, 05 May 2009 12:20:03 +0100
v109.n018.3
Dear fellow bakers,

Please take a look at my new bread website for amateur bakers,
www.breadsecrets.com - I have been working on the site in my spare
time for about two years and I think it is just about finished. I
have included recipes for pita bread, ciabatta, no-knead, sourdough,
and pizza. I will add a recipe for bagels in the near future (my
adapatation of Reinhart's method in TBBA). I will continue to add to
the blog, and I hope other bakers will contribute to the forum pages.
There are also links to a range of bread books on Amazon on the
Further Reading page. I get a small commission from Amazon on any
purchases made via these links, so I'd really appreciate it if other
list members made use of them.

I'd love to hear any comments you have, including anything you think
I could improve on the site.

Thanks for reading, and happy baking,

- Guy