Re: I need some advice about Bread in 5 Minutes

"Tom" <sail_saba@cox.net>
Sun, 29 Mar 2009 09:59:32 -0700
v109.n013.4
Lately, I make 2 loaves a week using this method.  This dough is very
wet, so wet you don't "handle" it like a more traditional dough.  I
would never think of trying to use a peel with this dough.  There are
numerous videos on-line you can watch to see how this dough is
handled.  I use a technique where after the 18-24 hour ferment, I
stretch and fold the dough then place it on a piece of parchment
paper (about 18 x 18 inches).  I then place the parchment paper and
dough in a colander for the 2-3 hour rise.  I then lift the parchment
paper and dough out of the colander and place the whole thing in my
preheated vessel, cover and bake.