Re: Puppie Biscuits

"Velda Mowry" <vmowry@ca.rr.com>
Sun, 15 Mar 2009 21:50:17 -0700
v109.n011.1
Bacon Flavored Dog Bisquits
2 eggs
1 cup milk
1/2 cup broth (chicken or beef)
10 tablespoons bacon fat, melted
10 T pureed chicken, beef or pork (I used scraps of whatever leftover we have)
5 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp baking soda

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a
cookie sheet or use parchment paper.

2. Beat eggs in a large bowl. Stir in milk, broth, bacon fat and meat
until well blended. Gradually stir in flour + baking soda to make a
stiff dough. Pinch off pieces of the dough and roll into 2 inch
balls. Can also be rolled and cut with dog friendly cookie cutters.
Place on prepared baking sheet.

3. Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes or til hard. Also a
good idea to leave in oven after it has been turned off to make sure
they are dry. Cool on racks.

4. My grandpuppies love these!