Re: Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day

lessmess@gmail.com
Wed, 15 Oct 2008 12:27:44 -0800
v108.n038.14
Hi Ilene!

I too love the basic dough using their recipe.  It seems that I
always have a container of dough in my refrigerator now!  In fact,
I've hardly made any other bread since discovering this
method.  Using that simple dough I've made so many delicious
loaves.  I take a lump and flatten it out and sprinkle white
chocolate and dried cranberries on it then roll up and bake.  My
family goes crazy for this bread. Recently, I tried filling the dough
with shredded cheddar cheese and green chilles, mmm this was also a
big hit at dinner.  The dough makes great pizza, and with the dough
in the refrigerator, I can have dinner on the table in no time at all.

I haven't tried any of the other recipes in the book yet.  I've
checked it out from my library several times now, but I think I will
put the book on my Christmas wish list.

Linda