stones

"Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@msn.com>
Fri, 12 Sep 2008 18:53:13 -0600
v108.n034.3
I was making colzones and decided to slide four of them on the stone.
I was distracted and didn't pound the dough out like I should have -
just stretched it. The other three were fine but that one when I put
it on the stone made a lot of sizzling so stuff came out at the
bottom and the stoned cracked. I can't keep breaking these stones. I
have been thru four of them in about 20 years. This one broke right
away. Are some better than others? I guess you absolutely can't get
any liquid on them or they crack. Any ideas?