Re: Pot for "No Knead" bread

aqn@panix.com
Mon, 14 May 2007 14:34:26 -0400 (EDT)
v107.n017.13
I found an enameled cast iron pot a la Le Creuset at TJMaxx for
$50.  You might be able to find a similar one at TJMaxx or at Ross
Dress For Less, or one of those "discount" chain stores...

Actually, I kinda wished I had splurged for a Le Creuset one, since I
have found such a pot to be very useful for sauces and stews etc.,
where I can brown the meat and cook the stew/sauce in the same
pot.  It's also oven safe so I can also use it for those stews/sauces
that require oven time.  With enough use, I wouldn't mind "investing"
in a good enameled cast iron pot.

Andy Nguyen