flour

"liz Dempsey" <ldempsey13@bigpond.com>
Sun, 6 May 2007 14:37:41 +1000
v107.n015.5
Hi

My sister moved to Carlsbad (near San Diego, Calif) last year from
Australia and when home this xmas I gave her some bread tins and
recipes for her birthday as she wanted to make her own bread for the
family but unfortunately we are having trouble finding bread flour,
dried yeast and a product we use in Australia called bread
improver.  To make bread I understand you need a high protein
flour.  The method I use in Australia is the no knead method and
that's what my sister want to do she has a tin to make a high tin 750
gm loaf and a French stick tin. Can you please point us in the right
direct as to where my sister can purchase bread making flour?

thank you in anticipation

Liz Dempsey
Melb Australia