No kneed bread

"Gene Haldas" <haldas@comcast.net>
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 14:27:34 -0500
v107.n003.1
I used to bake bread infrequently using a bread machine and always
ended up with so so bread.  Since reading and getting the recipe for
no-kneed bread I now know how home-baked bread should taste.  I have
now added a cup of sourdough starter to the recipe and get bread
that's every bit as good as the stuff they sell and serve in
restaurants at Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco. I've been trying
to bake a good San Francisco sourdough bread for the past 20 years
and never came close until now.

To convince people how great this bread really is they should view
the movie clip that is still on the New York Times web site:
<http://video.on.nytimes.com/> and search for "no-knead".