bread machine for 220V?

"Regina Gemignani" <rgemignani@ucdavis.edu>
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 21:45:45 -0800 (PST)
v106.n045.8
Hello,

We will be living for 1 1/2 years in Burkina Faso, West Africa. I
ordered a Westbend Just For Dinner Breadmaker, only to discover at
the last minute (luckily!) that it cannot be used with an electricity
converter because it will "destroy the electronic controls". I am
wondering if anyone has recommendations for an affordable, not too
bulky bread maker that can be used with a converter. We still have a
couple of weeks to pack and so I am still hoping I'll find something
in time. The voltage in Burkina is the same as in Europe (220?).

Thanks a lot!

Regina