Introducing bakersforums.com...

"John Mulholland" <john.mulholland@gmail.com>
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 19:42:41 -0500
v106.n044.7
Hi all,

We've created a new state-of-the-art, free, public forum dedicated to
the art of baking. Powered by vBulletin, the site is at the cutting
edge of forum-style websites and is feature-rich and easy to use.
Please stop on by www.bakersforums.com and register today! Enjoy real
time discussions on any topic related to baking - amateurs and
professionals welcome and wanted!

The site is still in a rough state and we'll need help refining it
and making it the best online baking forum available. Please post
suggestions in the "Suggestions" forum and we'll get right on them.
We'll need a logo and have created a logo competition forum - post
your logo and we can all vote later on which logo will grace
bakersforums.com. The winner will be awarded a $50 gift certificate
for www.bakerscatalogue.com (King Arthur Flour). We will also need
moderators to keep the forum clean and friendly - if you're
interested in becoming a moderator please use the "contact us" link
at the bottom of the page.

Thanks for participating,

-John Mulholland and the bakersforums.com team.