Re: rustic breads and prezel bread

yguaba@yahoo.com.br
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:10:48 -0300
v106.n037.6
On 6 Sep 2006 at 09:24, Karen Thornton wrote:
>I am also looking for a recipe for pretzel bread.  Not necessarily
>shaped like a pretzel but one that has that "pretzel taste"

A couple of years ago Andreas Wagner posted a message to this list
suggesting this recipe (which is still online, as I just checked the
link): <http://www.cs.uml.edu/~dm/brezla-2/>.

According to Andreas, this recipe works well, but it's difficult to
achieve the original pretzel crust in a regular home kitchen. I've
been planning to try this recipe ever since. If you do, let us know
how it turned out.

Best wishes,

Erik