Re: a plug for rose

RosesCakeBible@aol.com
Sun, 27 Aug 2006 18:51:02 EDT
v106.n035.13
whew! when i saw the title "a plug for rose" in the index i panicked
thinking someone was reproaching me for such an unabashed
self-promotion (of my book)! au contraire, i have to thank you ellen
for the extraordinary praise. what more could an author possibly
want?! especially as i sit here in my country place during what is
supposed to be our vacation, pain-stackingly writing up the detailed
directions for financiers and wondering if it will be valued. we
bakers know that baking recipes are harder to write than most any
other--it's often torturous. but i'm always grateful for the details
when i go back to my recipe years later and still know how to do it
as i am grateful to others such as peter reinhard and maggy glezer!
so it's a real joy to know that others think so too as opposed to
writing me off as a maniac for detail!