administrative note

Jeff Dwork <jeff@jeff-and-reggie.com>
Sun, 20 Aug 2006 15:16:19 -0700
v106.n034.5
Over the next several weeks, we'll be sending an address checking
email to every bread-bakers subscriber.  The email will be from
<bread-bakers-sender@lists.bread-bakers.com> and the subject will be
"bread-bakers address check".

Please DELETE this message.  You don't need to tell us if you get
it.  We're looking for the undeliverable ones which come back to us.

We'll also be sending these emails to the alias addresses on the
subscriber list.  These are addresses which can post to bread-bakers,
but don't get a copy of the digest.  The subject of these emails will
be "bread-bakers alias check".  If you get one of these at an address
you no longer use to post to bread-bakers, reply to it telling us to
delete the address.  Otherwise, just delete the email.

Thanks,
Jeff & Reggie