Tortillas

"jeremiah sisovsky" <jere_sisovsky@sbcglobal.net>
Sun, 6 Aug 2006 07:50:10 -0500
v106.n032.3
Sorry Ellen.  I don't get down to SA much.  Living in Oklahoma, we do
have a higher percentage mexican, latino/a population so I'll look
around for a bakery that might make tortillas.  Otherwise, I
appreciate the info and recipes.  The reason I was set on flour
tortillas because we are addicted to wraps.  I often get a box from
Angel Food, which has a lot of chicken products.  Fry or grill
chicken, add lettuce, tomato, ranch dressing.  Too easy and amply
satisfying.  Another thing I like to do with tortillas is make
burritos.  Scrambled egg with cooked sausage or bacon.  Cheese melted
on the steamed tortilla.  Good stuff and filling.