Re: Bottled water

RisaG <radiorlg@yahoo.com>
Sat, 24 Jun 2006 19:04:32 -0700 (PDT)
v106.n026.1
I always bake with bottled water and never have any problems with
taste or rising. Our water is very hard here in my part of NJ, I
don't trust it. It tastes good but we live nearby to a water
treatment plant and who knows what is really in it. It has quite an
effect on our plumbing and laundry. It is horrid water. I trust the
bottled water a lot more. I've read the labels and know where the
water is bottled, what the water is and if you go to some of the
water websites, they tell you the contents of the water.

Just my 2 cents,

RisaG