Mixer Woes

Mike <mikes_room@yahoo.com>
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 20:44:02 -0700 (PDT)
v106.n025.14
Hello once again. I've been following the debate about mixers and I
too was in the same  spot. I subscribed to a group that was as
helpful as anyone could ask for. If you want some excellent info
about heavy duty home mixers, look into this group:

You will be glad you did, I was. I purchased the Magic Mill after
many months of comparing everything out there for home heavy duty
use. It came down to Bosch and the Magic Mill. I'm very happy with my
purchase and have never regreted not buying the Bosch . I did
consider Viking only because of their professional appliance
reputation. But keep in mind, the mixer is a home unit not a
commercial unit. Way too many bad write-ups about it so I stayed far
away. Hope this helps. Good Luck! (Let us know what you decide on)

Mike

A loud mouth is often nothing more than an echo from an empty head