Re: Panera bread egg-soufles

"Lynne Daniels-Gould" <lyn1dg6@bellsouth.net>
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 21:26:10 -0400
v106.n014.11
Roxanne

Thank you for your kind response.  I appreciate the information.  I
agree with your assessment that it is more quiche-like than
souffle-ish.  The marketing team probably decided souffles would sell
better - remember the old saying, "real men don't eat quiche" ?

Anyway, with your input, I think I will be able to approximate
it.  Now, my problem is that I am a lazy baker, and being a baker
yourself, you know well that croissant-making is quite involved.  In
fact, I've only made croissants twice, while taking some baking
classes.  Guess I"ll have to dust off the ol' recipes ..........

Thanks again !

Fond regards, Lynne