Rolls

ATroi37324@aol.com
Sat, 8 Oct 2005 23:58:05 EDT
v105.n043.3
A friend of mine wants me to make her a batch of homemade rolls for
Thanksgiving.  I need to make them on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving
so would I bake them and let her reheat on Thanksgiving day and at
what temperature and for how long?  Or could I shape them and let
them rise and then freeze and then she would thaw and bake.  If I did
that how long would she have to let them thaw.  Would it be better to
thaw overnight in the fridge?  Or should I just shape and freeze and
then she lets them thaw, then rise and then bake?  But how much time
would she need to have them ready on time. I normally bake these
rolls for 12-15 minutes so would it be better to bake for about 6
minutes and then she finishes baking for 7-9 minutes on Thanksgiving
day.  But should I freeze the partially baked rolls since I'm making
them on Tuesday?  Any advice would be appreciated.

Rosemary