Cuisinart bread machine

Judi Boniface <herkimergenealogy@yahoo.com>
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 06:07:56 -0700 (PDT)
v105.n040.9
This is my third bread machine, the first was a Zoji, the second a
Regal.  This one has some nice features. The instructions say the
bread pan can be immersed in water or even put in the dishwasher.  It
has a beep so you can take the paddle out and then continue baking.
No more big hole in the bottom of the bread from the paddle!  It also
has different settings, lo-carb, gluten-free and artisan (which takes
5 hours to make a loaf of bread).  The rectanglar loaf size is 7x5
but very tall. It only has one paddle so I expected the loaves to
come out taller at one end and shorter at the other but amazingly,
that hasn't happened yet. It also has a power backup feature that
remembers where it was for 15 minutes and starts up there when the
power is restored.

For $99 I'd say it is very well made and makes a wonderful loaf of
bread.  It also has a 3 year warranty.  Since it ia Cuisinart I'm
hoping that replacement paddles and pans will be available for a
reasonable price.

I've made three loaves of bread in it this week and they all came out
just fine.

Hope this helps if you are considering buying a machine.

Judi