RE: rcycled challah

FREDERICKA COHEN <cohenfs@prodigy.net>
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 03:40:40 -0700 (PDT)
v105.n040.1
My thanks to all of you who directly sent me wonderful bread pudding
recipes for my "failed" challahs.

Again I explain that while they were delicious, I was saving them for
"family table" because they were not picture perfect.

That's why one of the breads was a failed 8...count them 8!... strand
job where I lost count when the phone rang. The original directions
came from Leigh D.

So did one of the great recipes. What are the odds on that?

Again, it proved that bread pudding is a very personal comfort food.
As are the many who make up this group, each recipe had its own
special quality !

Thanks again, Fredericka