recycling challah

FREDERICKA COHEN <cohenfs@prodigy.net>
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 17:06:38 -0700 (PDT)
v105.n039.13
While digging in my freezer, I discovered three loaves of delicious
challah which had been rejected for the table because they were less
than perfect in appearance.

I was saving them for stuffing, fresh bread crumbs, dry bread crumbs,
french toast, in chunks with soup, etc.

While I know none of you have ever created a less than perfect -in-
appearance  bread, I hope that someone has a great bread pudding recipe.

I mean the kind that is full of milk, eggs, huge white raisins, and
an almost decadent amount of cinnamon.

Can someone help me out on this? At the risk of sounding too proud,
these breads are too good be meatloaf filler!

Thanks in advance, Fredericka