Lucy, Ethel, Judy, and Judy's husband...

Tarheel_Boy@webtv.net (Skallywagg ...)
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 07:51:47 -0400
v105.n037.20
I just have to tell Judy how much I enjoyed her post about using the
KA pasta extruding attachment. I've been reading posts on this list
for a long time and this is indeed a classic. In case you missed it,
I've printed it below.

Bob the Tarheel Baker

"I have a Kitchen Aid Mixer and bought the pasta extruding
attachment. Man, what a mistake! I swear, it was like the Lucy and
Ethel in the Candy Factory episode. My husband and I tried valiantly
to "catch" the pasta as it came extruding out of the thing. The
object of the game was to catch it and drape it on a drying rack. The
dough just wasn't the right consistency and my husband would yell,
"GET IT, GET IT, GET IT," as it came squeezing out. I'd try to gently
take it and put it on the dryer, but it would just fall apart. While
I was trying to pick it up and mash it back together, my husband
would be yelling to get more! I was running from counter to counter
in the kitchen, a nervous wreck. We ended up throwing the doughy mess
away and the pasta attachment went to live in the garage. Judy"

Bob's PS:  While the entire post is fuuny, that last sentence is hilarious.  ;-