Bread cooked in grills and microwaves

"Joy Alexander" <jpalexand@msn.com>
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 15:32:20 -0400
v105.n037.18
I live in South Carolina where our summer weather is as hot and humid
as any other southern state.  For many years, I made bread by hand
and then with a Kitchenaid mixer and baked the bread in early
morning.  For several years now, I have had a Breadman Ultimate bread
machine.  I can now bake bread whenever I wish and don't have to
concern myself about the heat in the kitchen.  As far as taste, the
bread made by hand and in the mixer was delicious, but the bread made
in the bread machine is even better.  Texture-wise, it is far
superior for sandwiches because it is softer, I'm led to believe this
is due to the extended kneading process of the machine.

But if you want to beat the heat and still have great bread, splurge
and buy a bread machine.  Most are not that expensive so if you wish
to use it only in hot weather, you won't have to feel guilty for the
expenditure.

That's my two cents worth.

Joy