Bread Machine and hot weather

Marcksmar@aol.com
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 14:14:44 EDT
v105.n037.15
I invested in several electric appliances that don't give off much
heat when I moved to Florida in a trailer.  The bread machine is
certainly one of them.  The other is a Sun Oven which bakes out of
doors in the sun.  It has bread baking capabilities, but I have not
tried it yet.  As for the bread machine, I wouldn't be without
it.  Even when I make rolls or something that has to be shaped by
hand, it makes a better knead than I am capable of and I can always
finish it off with a few kneads of my own using the dough cycle or
unplugging the unit before the baking begins and then putting the
plug back in to bake without heating up the oven.

Mar