RE: Grinding wheat

"Rosalynn Gorski" <rozski@cox.net>
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 07:41:50 -0700
v105.n031.13
Lisa,

I, too, had concerns about the health of my family and after much
research, I chose the NutriMill grinder.  It's quiet and can grind
approximately 15 cups of wheat at a time.  It can Also be used to
grind corn for cornmeal, etc.  It's extremely easy to use and clean
and doesn't Leave a mess on the counter, like some of the others.  I
love it....my friends love it, and best Of all, my family loves it
and it makes awesome bread.  I bought mine through a Bosch
Representative here in Arizona, but I'm sure you can find it on the
web. I paid $214.00, on sale, last year.

Good luck.
~Roz