Re: Zo Bread Machine

"Leigh" <leigh@leighd.net>
Sun, 5 Jun 2005 09:13:54 -0700
v105.n025.5
I don't have the very newest one; I do have its predecessor and have used
it happily for many years.  I generally knead in the machine and then bake
in my oven; both because I like longer rising times and not having the
paddle holes in the bottom of my bread.  I used it for baking, too, for a
long time, and it does a good job.  It kneads beautifully, is not hard to
program, and doesn't overheat the dough while mixing.  I like mine a lot.

The staff at KA Flour says they test a lot of machines and they prefer the
Zo, too.

Leigh