Green Bags

Wcsjohn@aol.com
Sun, 22 May 2005 08:56:36 EDT
v105.n023.3
I have been using these bags for at least 10 years (from Lakeland Ltd -
<http://www.lakelandlimited.com> and I agree 100%. They are WONDERFUL.

They keep garlic marvellously and there is no problem keeping it in the
fridge, there is no odour that can get through the green bags. We are a
family of 2 so a normal sized lettuce was 80% wasted until we started using
them. They pay for themselves in very short time by reducing, actually,
almost eliminating, wastage.

If you have fruit that is starting to become too ripe, too quickly the
green bags will stop the ripening process in its tracks.

I've not tried them for bread, I will let you know how it works.

Love

John