French bread

"Audrey and Bill" <cvesk@montana.com>
Mon, 2 May 2005 16:34:37 -0600
v105.n020.4
A friend of mine that was born and raised in France told me why we cannot
get French Bread that tastes as it does in France - they use a different
flour that is not available in this country.  When we were in Tahiti we
were so surprised by the much more excellent taste and quality of their
bread and, again, they said it was because the flour was imported from France.

A little aside - As we have newspaper and mail boxes out in front of our
homes in this country, on Tahiti and the other French Polynesian Islands,
they have very long boxes for their daily bread deliveries.

Audrey Konie