Mother's Day Rolls

Judy Kennard <judykenn@yahoo.com>
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 19:10:08 -0700 (PDT)
v105.n019.8
I'm going to visit my aged mother (88) on Mother's Day and my part of the
meal is to bring home-made rolls.  I made some brioche rolls for Easter
that everyone LOVED, but they all came to my house for Easter.  My mother
lives a 2-hour drive from me.  Can anybody suggest a way to get the unbaked
rolls to my sister's house without them collapsing?  I would like to use
the bread machine on the dough cycle and then bring the unbaked rolls,
hopefully rising, to my sister's and bake them there.  Will that work?  Is
a 2-hour ride too much to ask from rising dough?  Any suggestions?

Thanks to all you smart people.
Judy  (And, by the way, there's no contest--it's soda WATER.  Pop is a
grandfather.