Response to Roxanne - Fiori di Sicilia

Gonzo White <g2w2@prodigy.net.mx>
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:16:06 -0500
v105.n017.5
Roxanne:
Says.." Fiori di Sicilia is the extract of a flower.  King Arthur flour
describes it as "having hints" of citrus and vanilla--which it does, but
there are also abut 10,000 or so other flavor compounds in it.

Gonzo says...
I purchased a bottle from King Arthur (roughly 6 weeks ago).  Reading the
lable it lists the contents as "Citrus fruit oils, glycerol,
vanillan".  Doesn't say anything about natural.  This is a legal requirment
and they have to correctly list what is in the product.

No flower extract.  I was not thrilled with this King Arthur
product.  Prefer to just use Orange and Lemon peel.  I am a loyal customer
but just not for this product.  They raved about it in their catalog and I
found it very so so.  Bit disappointed.

Gonzo in Mexico